What are your plans for Family Day? We’ve got lots going on for you. You can spend the morning learning they ways of sailors at a free virtual event. And you can stop in for some family fun at museum. Admission to the VMM is free on Family Day (February 21). Climb aboard the historic St. Roch. Learn about the early days of diving at the micro exhibition Walking Under Water. Explore the heyday of liesure travel at Speed and Splendour. And learn about the maritime traditions of local Indigenous peoples at Canoe Cultures :: Ho’-ku-melh.
And the kids will want to play in Underwater World.
We want to welcome you into a safe environment which means for free admission families must book online. Here is what you need to do:
- Select the book now button below
- Select February 21 on the calendar.
- Select your preferred time.
- Select the correct number of guests.
- Your tickets will be free, but you will need to complete the booking. You will not need to enter credit card information though.
Thank you for following this process so we can ensure all of our visitors enjoy a safe and fun time at the Vancouver Maritime Museum.
The Province of British Columbia has provided the Vancouver Maritime Museum a grant in support of our free, community Family Day activity. To learn more visit the BC Family Day web page.