Your Vancouver Field Trip
Looking for a unique field trip for your students? The Vancouver Maritime Museum offers a variety of curriculum-based programs for school groups of all ages. Trained staff and education volunteers lead small groups of students through hands-on activities designed to stimulate creative and critical thinking.
Self Guided School Visits
Visit the museum on your own or add a museum visit to one of our school programs. There is a lot to discover! Worksheets are available to support and enhance your self-directed exploration.
School museum visits can be scheduled at any time but must be booked at least one week in advance. The price for a school visit is a minimum of $120.00 for 15 students and 4 adults. Additional student/adult is $8.00 each.
To book your school visit email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604 257-8312.
Program minimum: $150.00 (15 students & 4 adults)
Additional students: $10.00
Additional chaperones: $8.00
$120.00 per class (30 students)
Additional class can be booked for $35
Policies and Fees:
- Please arrive 15 mins prior to your program start time. Note that late arrival could result in the cancellation of your programs.
- The Minimum Fee for your program, visit, tour, or toolkit is due at the time of your booking. Costs for additional students and adults can be paid for on the day of your program.
- Bookings cancelled a week or more before the date booked will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made at least 24 hours before but less than one week prior to the date booked will be charged a $50.00 cancellation fee.
- The VMM does not issue refunds for bookings cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice.
- You may obtain temporary parking passes from the visitor services desk when you arrive.